Full Service Wedding Package
Explore what makes Hayfield the ideal venue for full scale, luxury weddings! We have included as many amenities and services as possible in our Full Service Wedding Package, so you’re free to focus on creating the special day you envision and a wonderful experience for your guests.
Our Full Service Wedding Package includes the following:
· Exclusive use of entire venue on your event date, from 9am-midnight means no other events to compete with your special day
· Two hours of rehearsal time prior to your event date, based on availability
· Four hours of farm access prior to your event date to create memorable engagement portraits
· Two bridal party preparation areas from 9am to ceremony start time
· Access to our Preferred Vendor List
· Ceremony Chairs: 200 white padded folding chairs
· Ceremony Decor: One large wooden arbor or one large wooden cross for ceremony altar
· Reception Chairs: 200 farm style cross-back chairs
· Reception Tables*: 25 round banquet tables, seating 200 guests
· Sweetheart Table: One rustic farm style table for two
· Head Table: Two rustic farm style banquet tables
· Cake and Guest Book Tables*: Two petite round banquet tables for cake, guest book, etc (linens not included)
· Buffet Tables*: Ten rectangular folding banquet tables (linens not included)
· Stylish patio lounge furniture for up to 50 guests
· A cozy fire pit (available in spring and fall)
· Crowd-pleasing yard games (cornhole, giant Jenga)
· Two built-in bars, one on each floor
· ADA accessible first floor, pathways, and indoor restrooms (second floor loft accessible by stairs)
· Use of one golf cart with staff driver
· Parking for up to 100 cars
· Venue manager on-site during your event
*Please note, although our specialty tables (Sweetheart and Head Tables only, shown above) are a rustic, farmhouse style that do not require the use of linens, our round and rectangular reception and buffet tables are standard banquet tables (linens required, not included).
2022 Venue Rental Fees
Our full service venue rental fee is a single day rate and includes everything listed above. Additional venue services and multi-day rental pricing are available upon request.
For 2021 wedding dates or weekday rates, please contact us for pricing and availability.
|Season||Saturday||Friday & Sunday|
Additional Considerations & Requirements
Below are important requirements to consider when deciding if Hayfield is the right venue for you.
· Hayfield requires all clients to hire an event planner or day-of coordinator from our Preferred Vendor List. This is required to assure adequate planning and on-site coordination of your event with professionals who know our facility, policies, and possibilities.
· Your wedding planner/day-of coordinator, caterer, and rental company must be selected from our Preferred Vendor List. Other vendors may be chosen as you wish, although we gladly provide recommendations!
· Special Event Liability Insurance is required as an added layer of protection. Instructions and provider recommendations available.
· Alcoholic beverages must be served through a catering or bartending service properly licensed and insured in the State of North Carolina to serve alcoholic beverages. Self-service of alcohol or guests providing alcohol (BYOB) is strictly prohibited. See contract for further details on required permits.
· For the safety of our guests and staff, Hayfield requires strict adherence to all State, Federal and County advisories, regulations and executive orders concerning the Coronavirus and/or any other emergency.
· In order to reserve an event date, we require a signed contract and 50% non-refundable deposit. We typically reserve event dates up to 18 months in advance.
Greater detail and further event guidelines are provided in our venue rental contract, designed to empower you with all of the information you need to assure a smooth, low-stress venue planning experience!
For more information, please visit the FAQ section of our website, or consult our venue manager.